- Investing in Bank Nifty options is so risky. Although it is one of the popular index in the Indian stock market .
- It trades and represents the banks.
- The levels are very much volatile and risky.
- If you trade in it you need to be very expert and expert.
- In this article we will discuss how you can predict Bank Nifty movement for Option Trading.
Predict Bank Nifty Movement
- Bank Nifty is an index that represents the top 12 banking sector stocks in the Indian stock market.
- Trade on bank nifty is extremely risky, of its high volatility nature of it. Many traders or beginners often fall into the decoy of hype.
- As the high volatile character bank nifty options appealing to traders for making a quick profit.
- The price can jump to 100 – 300 points with in a few minutes.
- This index depends on the banking sector stocks. And mainly the private sector bank monitors its movement more than govt. banks.
- So it’s price movement trend depends on how these stocks behave like HDFC Bank, AXIS Bank, ICICI Bank etc.
- Now let’s understand the steps how to predict Bank Nifty movement for Option Trading.
1. Stock Movements
- The index is being traded by representing the banking sector stocks.
- Bank Nifty movement is depends on how does the stock moves .
- So the higer weighted stocks play a much impact on the trigger.
- To know the directional movements you can follow that stocks whose make the impacts.
For this you can read this : Bank Nifty Tips and Strategies for Options Trading.
2. Chart Analysis
- This method is useful for stocks and F&O intraday trades.
- This is a risky method, although investors earn a good profit by this method.
- 15 min chart analysis use for short term investment.
- You can also use hour chart for swing trading also as well as to predict bank nifty movement.
High Weighted Stocks
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||23.07|
|ICICI Bank Ltd.||19.19|
|Housing Development Finance Corporation||15.35|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.||9.52|
|State Bank Of India||6.98|
|Axis Bank Ltd.||6.56|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd.||5.61|
|Bajaj Finserv Ltd.||2.58|
- As Bank Nifty index influences the banking sector stocks.
- The Bank Nifty indexes also have a favorable impact on all NSE sectoral indexes throughout both bull and beer market phases.
- Therefore, the investors and traders should consider the banking sector stocks as Bank Nifty impacts their behavior.
- The traders should make their investments and trade with it.
- The investors who are looking for a quick profit or aiming to get a profit margin of 2% or more on intraday trading, they are looking to make an investment in Bank Nifty. But for getting a rapid profit Bank Nifty is a seductive choice because its highly volatile nature makes it extremely risky. It is very important to know the Bank Nifty movement from any indicator.
- Sometimes this volatile nature can be in your favor. If you are investing in this segment and you are knowing only of risk you may get afraid. But if you trade in the right Bank Nifty tips and good trading techniques in good ways, gradually you can improve your trading results and make your portfolio much more profitable.
- Thank you for reading this article.
- Wish you safe and profitable trade.
If you have any queries then you can contact us at: [email protected]
1. How do you know if bank Nifty will go up or down?
To know the bank nifty gap up or gap down you can use the simple moving average or open interest.
You can read this article How to predict gap up or gap down of bank nifty?
2. Can we predict bank Nifty?
Yes, we can predict bank nifty options. But some times the prediction gone wrong when the market moves opposite direction.